Dr Christophe Bastien (Coventry University), Dr Michel Behr (IFSTTAR), Prof Kambiz Kayvantash (CADLM) and Dr Alessandro Scattina (POLITO) are organising the SIMBIO-M 2018 conference (www.simbio-m.eu/), which will be held in the picturesque and cultural town of Stratford-Upon-Avon (UK) on Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th June 2018 at the Crowne Plaza hotel conference centre.
This conference is organized every other year, aiming at introducing new technologies, advances and tools in the fields of Biomechanics and Biomedical engineering. As usual our focus is on research and in particular introduction of young researchers into the applications world.
Particular areas of topics include:
- Topic 1: « AI, HMI, human modelling and biomechanical testing »
- Topic 2: « Design, simulation and optimisation »
- Topic 3: « Human Personalisation and Trauma »
- Topic 4: « Accident reconstruction, Passive and Active safety »
- Topic 5: « Medical imaging, 3D image processing»
The organizing committee includes IFSTTAR/Aix-Marseille University, Coventry University, POLItecnico di TOrino, and CADLM.
*For ESB Members : Membership evidence required.